International Business Professional Program
Connecting your future with your career
21st century business operates in a fully interconnected world. International House Vancouver understands that we need to be able to communicate with our colleagues and partners, no matter the country.
English is the language for international business. But English ability alone will not open the doors to a successful career.
Employers look at your skills and your experience first.
Our International Business Professional Program is here to build you skills. To provide you real work experience.
- Study program focused on developing leadership skills
- Improve your understanding of international business and how to conduct business in an English environment
- Build critical 21st century skills such as:
- intercultural awareness
- adaptive thinking
- Emotional intelligence
12-week paid internship with leading Vancouver companies in the following industries:
- Hospitality & tourism
- Information technology
- International trade
- 20 years or older
- English at B1+ Mid-Intermediate (IELTS 5.5 or TOEIC 650*)
- Resume or C.V.
- Pre-interview task and interview
Candidates who do not have the necessary level of English may enter a general English program at International House Vancouver until they reached the proficiency required.